Thursday, October 4, 2012

I'm back!

Now that it has been forever and a day since my last post, I have time energy and good reason to pick up and start blogging again!

 Christian, Cecil, and I are in Texas now living semi-together as a happy family. Right now Uncle Steve and Aunt Diane are being so gracious as to let Cecil and me stay at their house, but we are soon (cross your fingers with me) moving across the street with Brittany into HER house where we will be more permanently staying. right now I'm still mostly packed into the car. all I have out are the bare essentials which I keep in the lower compartment of Cecil's pak-n-play. Christian Still lives on base in the barracks but paperwork is being processed as we type for him to get permission to move out. I can go see him every day at 5 and he gets weekends off so it's not so bad really.

Christian is done with the most difficult part of his Training "YAY!" and I am so excited for that. even though He has been getting weekends off they were tainted by a big test always coming Monday morning. we still have done a lot of fun things, just now we can breathe a little easier. 

Oh, and Christian is getting his next Orders soon, and then we will know where when and what is next =) 

I promise to post pictures tomorrow. my camera battery is charging.

 womp womp.

1 comment:

michele cabiness said...

It's tomorrow... pictures please!!