Saturday, October 6, 2012

okay so today is picture day. I DID snap some from today, but I'm also going to throw in a bunch of ones from earlier when Cecil was younger. so here we go.

these were taken in the hospital. notice I'm not in any of these. I was basically a drugged up tired as all get out balloon and thank you everyone for not documenting that aspect too closely.




here we took pictures on Fathers Day. It was a bitter sweet day for me. looking back I remember being such an emotional mess those first few weeks but I was ABSOLUTELY in denial about it.





and these are just random cutie pie snaps




I took these yesterday


notice Christians mustache? well, apparently it's stache-tober this month. sounds made up to me.





baby and daddy 
doing guy stuff


and maybe I just like these videos cause I'm the momma, but I think they're cute. so sorry if you don't =)



3 comments:

LoRen said...

Oh my gosh your baby is so cute. And he's getting so big!

ILikeTink said...

I miss you guys so much! Thanks for sharing. He's adorable! Give him hugs and kisses for grandma!

michele cabiness said...

So cute. I want to see some more giggles!