Monday, October 8, 2012

Life in Texas

I am really really so much loving it here in Helotes/SanAntionio Texas. there is so much to do and to see and even though I've left so much family in Fresno, and miss them so terribly, the Texas Freeman's are here and so it has made that transition easier on us (me). I finally have the opportunity to feel like a real family with Christian Cecil and me, and it really is the best feeling in the world. Sometimes when I just need a break Christian will take over for me. Even if its just sitting with him while i paint my fingernails, or go over our budget or I just don't want to have to change another diaper right now. Even with all the help that I got in Fresno (thank you everyone so much for all of that help,you kept me sane) nothing could really replace having my husband around. 

He's still living in the Barracks except for on the weekends until he gets his paperwork filed and approved for him to move out (the navy takes its time, especially when it's mine). While it's better than nothing, I get so mad when the weekend is over and I have to go drop him off at "home" I'll be glad when we get a duty station and can really settle down for a while.

speaking of settling down, Brittany and I are still having problems with her tenant moving when she says she will. I'm trying to stay positive and hopeful but something new keeps coming up and stopping the process. so please if you are reading this, remember us in your prayers. we need prayers that Susan (tenant) will get her house asap. Diane's mom is going to be moving in in a couple months and if it doesn't happen soon then me and Christian are going to have to find an apartment instead. of course nobody really wants that. If we have to get an apartment we will probably have to sign a 6 month lease, so even if Susan ends up moving eventually, we wouldn't be able to move in with Brittany anymore. Sad story, right??? 

sad.

Happier story,
 We are getting our family portraits taken this sunday by Chrissy! I'm super excited about it. and today 
I got some really cute clothes on some really good sales at Gap.
unfortunately nothing was on sale in the mens department so Christian still needs to find something cute to wear. more shopping. oh poo. =)



No comments: