Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Nasty

I remember it so very clearly. I was sitting down eating my lunch with Cecil in his Bumbo on the table right in front of me. it was a very calm and peaceful afternoon. I never could have guessed what was going to happen next.

I lifted Cecil out of his Bumbo and noticed a puddle of bright yellow sitting in the bottom of it right where Cecil had been sitting. It took me a few seconds to register that it was indeed poop. I turned Cecil around to asses the damage  it was intense. it had come ALL the way up his back, and was even starting to run down his right leg.

I ran to the bathroom and peeled off his onesie. but because it had exploded so badly, taking the onesie off of him seemed to just make the mess bigger


I know this is a gross picture, but I just need you to know.
It was not cute.

It was hard to handle him for 2 reasons. 

1: he was slippery.

2: I was wearing a pair of white pants that I really didn't want to get ruined with yellow poop stains. 

eventually I managed to rinse the bulk of the mess off of him, while filling up his bath tub for a more thorough wash. when I set him into his tub, I even saw traces of poop had found their way onto his face near his nose and mouth. so so so so so so gross. grossness all around.

until finally this.


Clean at last! Clean at last! Thank God Almighty we are clean at last!


2 comments:

ILikeTink said...

I'm laughing and thinking how much I really like you!

Unknown said...

:) The look on his face is perfect hahaha