Thursday, December 20, 2012

music

 last night I was laying in bed really missing writing music. So I layed there playing in my head a list of possible solo names for myself. I'd post the list except it was a flop. even as I was making it I was getting frustrated at all the stupid things popping into my head. I wanted to do a playoff of my maiden name. "free" and "freedom" kept recurring in every single attempt and they all sounded either depressing or weirdly patriotic. So I give up. I'll just use my regular name. I don't need to get fancy.

We just got back from what feels like a whirlwind of traveling. it was a good visit but I wish I had more time. there were more people I wanted to see, and more things I wanted to do.

Babypie was blessed the first Sunday we were there. I loved loved loved his outfit. guess how many pictures I took of it. NONE. I'm pretty upset with myself about how bad I am about taking pictures when its important. I might have forgot about it because so many people were taking pictures I probably felt like it was covered. but I should have known better.

little man's tooth finally broke through his bottom gums! its so cute, and so painful when he bites on my finger now.

Christmas is really really close and we don't even have a tree yet. every day I tell Christian that if all he gets me as a Christmas present is a tree to decorate I will be happy. yet we still don't have one. its pretty discouraging. maybe today. i hope.

No comments: