Sunday, December 8, 2013

"I'm trying to be brave cause when I'm brave other people feel brave but I feel like my heart is caving in"

I don't necessarily even like the song that those lyrics are from, but that line comes at the end and repeats itself several times and every time it just hits me right in the heart.

I believe that everyone has struggles in their lives that are hidden from the rest of the world. When I can remember that, I have so much love for the people I would otherwise find hard to love. We are all fighting the same battle, just in different ways. I hope that someday we all come out victors but in the meantime, while we're trying to be brave so other people can feel brave, lets all try to help each other out in whatever ways we know how. and know that some people are better at being brave than others, but that doesn't mean that their hearts don't cave in sometimes too.

No comments: