Thursday, April 18, 2013

26 weeks and 6 days pregnant

I haven't wanted to Jinx it (and I still don't) but I am on the cusp of my third trimester and am glad to say that this pregnancy has proven to be so so mild. virtually no morning sickness, I have a considerable amount of energy still and last but not least I am NOT swelling up like a balloon this time! there has been very slight swelling but nothing at all like last year. my feet still fit into all my shoes and I'm not gaining weight like crazy due to water retention. its been wonderful.

We have about three months to go and I hope everything continues to go smoothly. they're keeping an eye on my placenta which is growing toward my cervix instead of away from it (i think that's the issue). they told me to watch out for some warning signs (including bleeding) but none of them have occurred and we're getting another ultrasound soon to check things out. I have already decided on another Cesarean Section and when my doctor was talking to me about the concerns with the placenta growth she did mention that although it could cause problems with a vaginal birth it is non issue when it comes to a C-section delivery. Phew.

people at church are finally starting to notice on their own that I'm pregnant ha ha. a few weeks ago when I would mention my pregnancy to anyone they always were surprised, which i found amusing.

92 days and counting!

No comments: